1987 USAF Flyers Kit Bag
- Made to carry the pilots parachute and other flight gear. Also good for carrying anything else. Can be folded or rolled up for easy storage
- Used by the USAF and USAAF up to this day
- Made In USA 1987 by Tennier Ind. Inc.
- Made of heavy cotton canvas twill
- Faded olive green color
- One large compartment
- Two zippers with pull
- Brass press studs canvas flap over zipper opening
- Thick canvas carrying handles
- Handwriting on both sides: “Ramey”
Condition: Has a lot of wear: Spots, smaller holes etc. Authentic vintage condition with a good fade.
- Size: Measures approx 23x21x12"