Skip to content
- Classic desert BDU coat (Battle Dress Uniform)
- Made in USA in 1990 by American Apparel Inc.
- Made as a combat coat in warmer climates such as the Middle East
- Nicely faded 6-color desert camo, also referred to as 'Chocolate Chip'
- 50/50 Cotton Nylon twill
- Four square cargo pockets
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- All original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs with 3 positions so sleeves can be rolled up
- Original tags and labels present
Condition: (G+) Vintage condition with a really nice soft fade/wash. One small rip on right arm (see pic) and marks from patches.
Size: Label reads S-Reg, but fits larger and would fit a mens modern M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Length front: 26”
- Length back: 30”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection