Skip to content
- Classic desert BDU coat (Battle Dress Uniform) later known as the DCU (Desert Camo Uniform)
- Made in USA in 1999 by Golden Manufactoring Co. Inc.
- Made as a combat coat in warmer climates such as the Middle East
- 3-color desert camo
- 50/50 cotton nylon ripstop
- Four square cargo pockets
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- Reinforced elbow patches
- All original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs with 3 positions so sleeves can be rolled up
- Original tags and labels present
Condition: (EX+) Deadstock condition, never issued.
Size: Label reads L-Short, and fits a mens modern L or a short XL in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 26"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5”
- Length front: 26.5"
- Length back: 30.5”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection