1990s Sierra Designs Hooded Mountain Parka Size S
- Rare and Classic 60/40 Mountain Parka from Sierra Designs
- Made in USA in the 1990's - Original design dates back to the 1968
- 60% Cotton / 40% Nylon blend that was invented by Sierra Designs in the 1950's. Water repellant, wind proof and breathable. A fabric that made Sierra Designs famous back in the day.
- Two chest velcro pockets
- Two lower front pockets with handwarmer pockets inside
- Large "map pocket" on back with a YKK zipper
- Front zipper is a large grey contrast YKK
- Velcro adjusters on sleeves
- Drawstrings in hood and waist
- Easy to wear with and can be combined with different layers for different seasons.
Condition: (Vg-) No holes or rips. Some wear on elbows and a few smaller spots on lower front. Otherwise, perfect in a strong orange with minimal fading.
- Size: Labeled as a mens S and fits true to size. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22,5"
- Shoulders: (raglan)
- Sleeves from neckline to end of cuff: 28"
- Pit to end of cuff: 20,5"
- Length from neckline down front: 23"
- Length from neckline down back: 29,5"