Skip to content
- A perfectly worn denim jacket with some of the best fades we've seen!
- Made in Tunesia
- Dated April 1996
- Two buttoned chest pockets and two lower slanted pockets
- 60's style Levis Orange Tab
- All original Levis&Co buttons
- Button adjusters on back
- Original Levis neck label present
Condition: Absolutely stunning wear on this jacket. Fraying and loose stitching on cuffs. One of the whiskers on left sleeve has worn thru. Also the hem has some wear on the inside of the jacket.
Size: Tagged M. This jacket will fit a mens modern S or perhaps an M with just a tee underneath. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 19.5"
- Length back: 21"
- Waist: 16.6"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection