Skip to content
- Rare Hungarian paratrooper camo jacket that was produced and issued in the late 1980's to the early 1990's. This one is dated 1989
- 100% heavy cotton twill fabric
- The distinctive and beautiful M87 camouflage
- Zippered front
- Four zippered front pockets
- Shoulder straps
- Buttons in neck for collar and hood attachment
- Velcro on shoulder for insignia and rank patches
- Velcro inside front placket for liner attachment
- Tabs for hem adjustment with stud buttons inside
- All original YKK zippers
- All original stud buttons with logo
Condition: One repair on left arm, one on front by right lower pocket and seams on cuffs have been reinforced. Beautiful faded and soft fabric.
Size: Labeled as a mens 170/50. Please see measurements below before purchase. We recommend a mens size M or a short L depending on desired fit.
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5"
- Length front: 27.5"
- Length back: 31"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection