Skip to content
- Iconic and timeless cowboy denim jacket in amazing condition and one-of-kind unique details.
- Made in USA
- Early 1970's label
- Left hand selvedge denim
- Zippered front opening (Talon brass zipper)
- Chain- and single stitched
- Two chest pockets with snap buttons
- Two slanted handwarmer pockets
- Pleated front
- Adjusters on back
- Harley-Davidson patch on chest pocket
Crash hand painted on back
- WW 'Western Wear' stitching on chest pockets
- Beautiful dark indigo blue denim
- Selvedge detail is showing on inside front placket
- Copper colored stitching
- All original Wrangler rope-logo copper buttons
- Snap copper buttons on cuffs
- Elastic ribbons inside to keep shape and fit
Condition: Might have been used for a movie/theater as this jacket has minimal wear and fading. Some wear to the back of the collar, but other than that the jacket is like new.
Size: Marked as a size 38. Jacket will fit a mens modern M (or an S with slightly longer arms). Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 19.5"
- Length back: 22"
- Waist: 19 across 17.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection