Skip to content
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Mackinaw Jacket
- Made in USA in the late 1960's
- Primarily used as a hunting jacket
- Red/black wool outer with insulated lining
- Four front pockets with snap buttons
- Two hand warmer pockets in each side
- 'Game pocket' on back
- Adjustable cuffs
- Storm flap on collar
- Original buttons
- Drawstring in waist
- 1960s Woolrich Abstract Sheep neck label
- Nice inner lining with hunting print
Condition: (EX) Wool, cuffs and lining are in excellent condition
Size: Label reads 42. Jacket fits a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 29"
- Length back: 31"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection