1960s Named US Army Type I OG-107 Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original patches including US Army patch and sergeant insignia
- Name tape reads FEULNER
- Green Urea buttons
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Original tags washed out
Condition: (EX+) Excellent vintage condition. No rips, holes or spots. A soft feel to the nicely faded fabric.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5"
- Length front: 26.5"
- Length back: 29.5"