Skip to content
- Classic Lot70505 T3 'Trucker Jacket' with two buttoned chest pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA, 1970-1971
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Buttoned cuffs
- Buttoned waist adjuster tabs
- All original copper coated buttons
- Factory button 525
- Original paper patch in neck
Condition: Collar has worn though and is fraying and repairs on sleeves near cuffs. Some loose stitching as expected. Really nice fades on arms and elbows and a nice washed medium blue denim.
Size: Size on label is not readable. This jacket would fit a men's modern size M or a slim L. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25.5"
- Length back: 24”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection