Early 1970s Levis 70505 Big E ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket Size M
- Classic Lot70505 T3 'Trucker Jacket' with two buttoned chest pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA, 1970-1971
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- 60’s style copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Buttoned cuffs
- Buttoned waist adjuster tabs
- All original copper coated buttons
- Factory button 524
- Original paper patch in neck
Condition: Still a dark indigo blue color and great condition. Collar has worn though and is fraying. Some loose stitching as expected.
- Size: Size on label is not readable. This jacket would fit a men's modern size M. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length back: 24”