Early 1970s Levis 'Big E' White Tab Denim Sherpa Jacket Size M/L
- Made in USA, late 1960's / early 1970's
- Double sided 'Big E' white tab
- Light blue faded denim
- Fleece lined
- Stud buttoned front opening
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- All original copper coated stud buttons
- Waist adjusters on back
- Original label in neck
Condition: Worn and faded - Authentic vintage condition with marks, spots and smaller holes. One repair on back. Lining is in good condition. Cuffs appear to be altered in length.
- Size: No size labeled. This jacket fits a men's modern size M or a short L, due the short sleeves. Please note that this jacket is lined and the measurements are taken on the outside while item is laying flat.
- Pit to pit: 25”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length back: 24”
- Waist across: 22"