Early 1970s M-65 “Paintsplatter” Field Jacket Size L
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA, early 1970's
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of cotton poplin
- OG-107 olive green color
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Ideal aluminum ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Ideal aluminum zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Paint splatter on front
- MET is handwritten on back
- Bi-swing back for improved movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Shoulder straps
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Loads of wear on this jacket. Some fraying on hem and velcro adjuster on right sleeve is missing. Several spots and paint marks on front, back and sleeves.
- Size: Label is missing. This jacket fits a men's M or L in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulders: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 31"