1960s Czech Army Raindrop Camo Field Jacket Size M
- Military utility coat/jacket used by the Czech Army in the 1960's
- 100% cotton canvas
- Lightweight - Made to use over liner jacket
- The very unique 'Raindrop' camouflage used by many nations
- Hidden buttons on front placket
- Two slanted pockets with buttons
- Buttons for adjustment on cuffs
- Storm flap on collar
- Original decal on shoulder
- Buttons for hood attachment
- Big 'map pocket' on back
- Cool manufacturer stamp inside
- Boxy fit
Condition: One repair on left arm, one on front by right lower pocket and seams on cuffs have been reinforced. Beautiful faded and soft fabric.
Size: No size or label with size present. Please see measurements below before purchase. We recommend a mens size M or a short L depending on desired fit.
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22"
- Length front: 29"
- Length back: 32"