Skip to content
- 3rd Pattern Ripstop Cotton version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket
- Made in USA in 1968 by Allen Overall Co. Inc.
- OG-107 olive green
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Also seen in Hollywood movies as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket among others.
- Four cargo pockets with buttons and drainage holes
- Original patches and insignia on chest and collar. 1st Cavalry patch on shoulder is possibly applied later
- Ghost patches on left shoulder and name tape on chest
- Cut off sleeves
- One pencil slot on left chest pocket
- Original buttons
Condition: Good condition with a solid lightgreen fade. A small rip from where the name tape was.
Size: No size marked, but fits a modern size mens L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.4”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 11”
- Length front: 27”
- Length back: 30”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection