Skip to content
- The iconic Lee Rider western jeans
- Made in USA, early 1970's
Beautifully faded light blue stonewash
- Chain- and single stitched
- Medium-heavy weight denim
- 'Sloppy S' back pocket arcuate
- Talon 42 brass zipper in fly
- Original Lee signature leather tag
- Original care tag inside, but not readable
Fit: Regular straight fit with a medium rise.
Condition: Great authentic vintage condition with a beautiful fade, whiskers and wash. A small rip in waist and one on knee (see photo). Some wear to the top back and crotch area.
Size: Label is not readable. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 29"
- Inseam: 36"
- Front rise: 11"
- Back rise: 14"
- Thigh: 11.5"
- Leg opening: 8"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection