Skip to content
- Made in USA 1968 by Guy H. James Industries Co.
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Type 3 version
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 Olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest, collar and shoulder
- Name tape reads MULDOWN
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tags present
Condition: Good vintage condition with smaller signs of wear. No holes or rips.
Size: Size label reads 14.5x31. We recommend this would fit a S or M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21" slims down to 18.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 25.7"
- Length back: 28"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection