1972 Named M-65 Field Jacket Size L-Reg (Fits XL)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by John Ownbey Inc.
- Dated 1972
- OG-107 olive green
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running General brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- General brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Named KILBOURN inside
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Very good vintage condition with smaller signs of wear. Some very small spots on front. Slightly faded, but still a very dark olive green color.
- Size is marked as a L-Regular and fits a mens XL in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 26"
- Shoulders: 22"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 28"
- Length front: 31.5"