The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by Alpha Industries Inc.
- Dated 1978
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- OG-107 olive green color
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running Scovil brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Scovil brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Handsewn patch on chest pocket: 913 Civil Engeneering - Prime Beef
- 'Ghost patches' on sleeves and chest
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Good vintage condition with some spots on front and sleeves. No holes or rips. Color has a slight fade, but still quite dark.
- Size is marked as a S-Short and fits a mens S or M in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 22"
- Shoulders: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 22.6" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 24.5"
- Length front: 27.7"