The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA in the 1970's
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- OG-107 Olive green color
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running aluminium ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Rapid zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- USAF patches and insignia on sleeves and front chest. Nametape has been removed
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: This jacket has a lot of wear - Paint spots are visible on sleeves and hem. Some stitches on hem has come loose. Soft fade and wash.
- Size: No size marked. Fits a mens XL or a short XXL in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 26"
- Shoulders: 22"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 27"
- Length front: 31"