1963 Named US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Made in USA 1963
- Used in the Korean conflict and in the early stages of Vietnam
- 100% cotton sateen
- Type 1 - Rectangular chest pockets
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 Olive green color
- Green urea buttons
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest and shoulders
- Name tape reads JONES
- Original manufacturer label present
Condition: Good vintage condition with wear. Lovely light green fade. One shoulder patch is a little loose. No major spots or holes.
- Size: No size is stamped or tagged. We recommend this would fit a M or perhaps a short L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27.5"