1971 Named USMC OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size M
- Made in USA 1973 by J.H. Rutter-Rex Mfg. Co. Inc.
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Type 3 version
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original USMC stencil on chest pocket
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tags present
- Troopers name handwritten in neck W M HANLEY
Condition: Good condition with signs of wear. Has a discoloration on lower front and in neck. No holes or rips. Inspect all photos.
- Size: Size label reads 14.5x33. We recommend this would fit a mens modern size M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21" slims down to 19" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 27.5"