Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original brown Urea buttons (1950's style), with two replacement buttons
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Name tape and patches has been removed
- No manufacturer label present
- Lovely fade and wear to this shirt
Condition: Heavy wear, distressed and repaired. Light green fade with a very soft feel to the fabric. Please inspect all photos before purchase.
Size: 16/34 is handwritten in neck. This shirt would fit a mens modern size M or short L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5”
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 28”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection