1980s SEABEES OG-507 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size L/XL
OG-507 uniform was the successor of the ever popular OG-107 uniform. Upgraded in a poly/cotton mix that does not need ironing and would allow for the color to stay dark for a much longer time.
- Made in USA in 1984 by Gulf Apparel Co.
- A later version with rectangular pocket flaps
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Short sleeves
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- SEABEES stencil on chest pocket
- ‘Ghost patches’ on chest
- Original manufacturer label not present
Condition: Very nice condition with almost no wear or fade. Some smaller rips from where chest patches was.
- Size: No size or label present. We recommend this would fit a mens modern L or a short XL. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20.5"
- Sleeves: 7.2"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 28.5"