1950s Modified OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S/M
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Dark OG-107 Olive green
- Original brown Urea buttons (1950's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Modified to a slimmer version that fits tucked in pants
- All patches has been removed from chest, collar and shoulders
Condition: Very old shirt that shows signs of wear. Dark and bright color with a slight fade. Some fraying to cuffs. Please inspect all photos before purchase.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size S or a slim M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21” (slim down to 16" across halfway down)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5”
- Length front: 24.5"
- Length back: 27”