1950s Levis Big E 507xx ‘Type 2’ Denim Jacket Size M
An original Levi’s Big E Type 2 Denim Jacket that was produced between 1953-1962
- Made in USA
- Redtab reads ‘LEVIS’ on both sides (post 1955)
- Faded Yellow ‘Lemon’ Stitching (Late 1950’s / early 1960’s)
- Two front pockets with buttons
- Iron buttons
- Hard to tell the factory number on the top button. We can barely make out the number 3.
- Selvedge detail inside front placket
- Knife pleats
- Adjusters on back
- Condition: Beat up, faded and worn, but wearable. Could be fixed up easily to get cool looking repairs.
- Holes in sleeves and collar. Some loose stitching. Authentic vintage. We have repaired the larger holes with authentic vintage Levis jeans fabric.
- Size: No size label. Would fit a mens modern M or an S with layers under. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 20.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.7”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 22.5”
- Length: 22”