Vintage Finish Army Reversible M62 Camo Jacket Size L
- Finish made army field jacket with a reversible white camo side, that dates back to the 1960's
- 3-pattern M62 camouflage
- 100% lightweight cotton
- Buttoned front
- Chainstitch construction
- One chest pocket and one lower cargo pocket on each side
- Buttons in neck for hood attachment
- Buttoned cuffs
- Cool stamp on front placket
Condition: One repair on back, one on lower front. A couple of buttoned have broken. Smaller signs of wear, but overall nice condition for a jacket this age.
Size: No size or label present. Please see measurements below before purchase. This jacket will fit a mens L in our opinion.
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 28"
- Length back: 31.5"