Skip to content
- Vintage denim jacket made by Washington Deecee
- Classic chore coat style with two chest pockets and two lower pockets
- Dark and unfaded/unwashed lightweight denim
- Corduroy collar
- Snap button on right chest pocket
- Pencil slot on left chest pocket
- Blanket lined
- Sanforized denim (minimal shrinkage)
- Chain and single stitch construction
- One-piece back
- Reinforced stress-points with red stitched bartacks
- Original brass buttons
- Original inside-label still present
Condition: Good vintage condition with a few signs of storage. Denim is still dark and soft.
Size: Marked as a size 40. In our opinion it would fit a size mens modern M or L, depending on desired fit. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length front: 28.5"
- Length back: 30.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection