Skip to content
- 1950's / 60's European work/chore coat
- 100% cotton twill
- Simple single stitch and two-needle construction
- Button opening
- Two lower patch pockets for tools and one chest pocket for cigarettes
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Cool handmade repairs on lower pockets and left sleeve
- Soft and very easy to wear
Fit: Short and boxy. Shorter sleeves were common with work jackets as one would not have them stuck in machinery.
Condition: G+ No holes or rips. Some fraying on hem and cuffs. Very nice authentic wear and fade.
Size: A small label in the neck reads 52. In our opinion this jacket would fit a mens modern size L or a short XL. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 27.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 23"
- Length back: 24.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection