1960s French Marine Nationale Deck Jacket Incl. Hood Size XL
- French Marine Nationale winter deck jacket
- Made in France in 1970's by Coulange Mayenne
- The French Navy's take on the USN N-1 3rd Pattern Deck Jacket from 1944
- 100% cotton grosgrain outer and a mix of acrylic and polyester fiber liner
- Light greyish-green color and a dark brown lining
- Woolen cuffs
- HBT reinforcements on cuffs
- Original buttons on front opening
- Original Eclair zippers in front opening and for hood attachment
- Storm flap fastener on collar
- Air vents at armpits
- Very warm and very durable
- Original lined hood included
Condition: Great condition for its age. Soft all-over fade and smaller signs of wear that are hardly noticeable. Cuffs have some fraying.
Size: This jacket fits a mens size Xl in our opinion. Please see measurements below and please alow at least 0.5" for lining. Measurements are taken on the outside.
Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 26”
- Length from neckline down back: 29”