1960s Levis 70505-0217 Big E ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket Size 36 (Fits S)
Made in the USA Lot70505-0217 ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket by Levis.
- Produced between 1967-1968
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Two-Horse Paper patch is coming off
- 60’s style copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- All original copper coated buttons
- Factory button reads 525
- Lot 70505-0217 is the rarest of the 70505 late 60’s Type III jackets.
- Condition is worn, with plenty of life and indigo left. Dark color with a few paint stains on cuffs and right arm. Stitching is loose some places like always on these.
Size is a mens 36 and fits a modern mens S or a womens M. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit 18,5”
- Shoulder to shoulder 16,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff 24”
- Length front 20,5”
- Length back 22,5”