The most legendary Field jacket of all time - The M-65
- Made by John Ownbrey Co. in the USA
- Has a thick outer made of cotton/sateen
- Inner lining is cotton
- Buttons for attaching a liner jacket inside
- Buttons for attaching outer raincoat/parka
- Hidden hood in collar
- 4 large pockets
- Big brass Scovil zipper with pull runs perfect
- Scovil zip on collar
- All buttons work well
- Velcro on sleeves and collar is fine
- Minor spots, but no holes or rips. Very nice condition.
- Waistband string is missing
- Has a nice worn wash/fade starting to show.
Size is labeled as a Small-Short, but will fit a modern size mens Small in my opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
Pit to pit: 21”
Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
Sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 22”
Length front from top of collar: 27,5”
Length back from top of collar: 31,5”
Please ask any questions.
All sales final.