Skip to content
- Original 1970's/80's Sears Chore Work Coat
- Sanforized denim
- Wool blanket lined
- Button opening
- Two larger lower patch pockets and two chest pockets
- Snap buttons on chest pocket and cuffs
- Original labels and care label intact
- Contrast corduroy collar
- Contrast bar-tacks
- Original Sears brass buttons
- Triple stitch and single stitch construction throughout jacket
- Shorter sleeves is quite normal on work clothes as they are designed to not get stuck in machinery.
Condition: (VG) Beautiful authentic patina. No holes, rips or discoloration. Some loose stitching is to be expected.
Size: Labeled as an XL and fits a mens modern XL or a short XXL. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 27”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24,5”
- Body length front: 27,5”
- Body length back: 30,5”
Price is including shipping in the EU.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection