Skip to content
- Swiss army pattern that dates back to the 1950's and was made as a multi-purpose jacket and trousers that can carry a lot of equipment and be combined with vests, backpack and ponchos
- 100% heavy cotton twill fabric
- The very particular swiss 'Alpenflauge' camo pattern
- Adjustable leg opening with drawstring
- Two cargo side pockets with drainage holes and stud buttons
- Two slanted waist pockets
- Two inside zippered side waist pockets
- Buttoned back pocket
- Strong metal adjusters on suspender straps and side pockets
- Original manufacturer stamp with size inside front opening
- Stud button tab adjusters on lower legs
- Loose short fit
Condition: Very nice condition with only smaller signs of wear
Size: Sized 46/74. These trousers will fit a mens 33-34" waist. Overalls need more room and they do not sit on the hips. Please see actual measurements before purchase:
- Waist: 35"
- Inseam: 28"
- Leg opening: 10" (adjustable)
- Thigh: 12.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection