Skip to content
- US Military Type 1 style fatigue pants
- Made in the USA in 1980's
- Poly/cotton fabric makes the pants super soft and does not need ironing
- Successor of the OG-107 uniform
- Dark olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Zip fly
Original manufacturers label inside
Fit: Loose relaxed straight fit with a slight taper and a high rise
Condition: All pants are in excellent condition with smaller signs of wear, unless stated in the drop down menu.
- Size: Select your size in the drop down menu. All sizes are measured by hand, so please note that they are approximately.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection